‘Bringing convenience to your everyday’ - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’). So whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we’re on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organisation looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Tech Recruiter based in Taipei to grow our tech team in TW. Supporting our Tech & Product organization, you will be owning the full recruitment cycle from sourcing all the way through offer management and beyond.
You will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition team that is responsible for developing and executing on an integrated recruitment strategy which will be essential for our company's growth.
As a recruiter, your job responsibilities will include but not limited to the following menu:
What's on the menu:
- Play a key role to build up a strong talent force for TW tech team.
- Work closely with global / regional in order to deeply understand teams’ organization structure and business need for human resource. Utilize this information to develop most effective recruiting strategies.
- Proactive source and recruit engineering talents in a highly competitive talent market with innovative solutions.
- Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify qualified candidates for hiring needs. Help drive all sourcing channels actively, including employee referrals, utilization of creative social networks, etc.
- Active participation in the full cycle of recruitment efforts, including emphasis on the ability of assessment skills to help evaluate candidates and ensure the highest bar.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the hiring process.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders to ensure the hiring process is well-prepared.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports and data.
- Manage and monitor the headcount status.
What you can bring to the table:
- at least 3 years’ previous experience as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Has successful hiring experience in software engineering roles and strong relationships with this talent pool.
- Strong communication skill and familiar with cooperating with global/local stakeholders.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Able to understand business requirements and frame these requirements in such a way that technical and operational solutions can be developed for the highest impact.
- Ideal candidates would possess high energy, be highly motivated and self-directed.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries. Trivial problems can always become large technical challenges at scale. If you love technology, efficiency and simplicity as much as we do, there is no better place to experience this than in foodpanda.
We always genuinely care about experience, efficiency and scalability. We do not just solve technical problems but build the foundations for foodpanda’s operations with the best tools on hand.