We are looking for an enthusiastic and tech-savvy person to join our team and lead the BI department to the next level. If you are creative, a fast learner, a big fan of automation and can spot an inefficient process/algorithm a mile away, this might be the role for you.
- Design and implement data-handling tools for increasing the efficiency of all departments(Ex: Compliance follow-up, Equipment management, HR procedures, Delivery area optimization.);
- Build and maintain versatile and dynamic reports to fetch and present internal data in order to provide actionable insights for every department within the company;
- Other projects may include financial modelling, maintain report automation systems in supporting departmental daily reporting needs, creation of tools and insightful reports to better steer and control the company's development
<Desired Skills and Experience>
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Economics, or experience in a quantitative field where you gained experience in Business Intelligence, Investment Banking, Controlling, Marketing Intelligence, or other relevant aspects.
- At least 5 years+ hands-on experiences in relevant BI field.
- Proven record of leadership in the past experiences.
- You are a true number-cruncher, having an in-depth understanding of statistics, data modeling, and mathematics.
- Strong experience in BI reporting software such as Tableau.
- Solid knowledge of SQL query is a must, experience in PostgreSQL preferred.
- Knowledge of R or Python would be an advantage.
- Experience in E-Commerce/Logistics/Information Technology industries preferred.
- Fluent communication in Mandarin Chinese and English.
<What We Offer>
- Opportunity to take on responsibility from day 1 and have a direct impact on our business & all our customers
- Work with the best. foodpanda won the European E-Commerce Award 2014 as best e-commerce start-up in Europe.
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background.
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship.
- Regular company and team events.