Intern, Markets - Advertising and Partnerships
"To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination!" - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Head of Markets to support various functions across partnerships, advertising and any other ad hoc projects.. You will have the opportunity to work closely with 11 markets across APAC.
- Understanding the business and/or ads & partnerships process & goals
- To establish, operate and maintain the performance management system and framework across all 11 markets in APAC
- Identifying local solutions, insights and deals and working with the team in creating regional impact at scale
- Ensuring the collaboration methods between markets and the regional team are structured and spearheading centralisation efforts in Solutions and Operations
- Monthly and quarterly review of strategic plan for each market and business reviews
- 0-1 year of marketing experience in the online advertising technology space or undergraduate pursuing marketing/business discipline
- Available in June 2023
- Passionate and excited about advertising technologies
- High attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Creative and not afraid to try new approaches and take calculated risks
- Strong analytical mindset to analyze raw data, draw insights and develop actionable recommendations
- Comfortable working with tight timelines
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/tech environments would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English (our corporate language) and great communication skills.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.