Job Title: Marketing & Communications Intern - Vendor Engagement
“To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination!” - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Commercial, Vendor Performance & Experience team in Singapore as an individual contributor for 6 months (Jan’24-Jun’24)
The ideal candidate will need to be independent and comfortable in handling multiple projects and conversations with regional and local stakeholders.
What’s On Your Menu
You’ll be working on executing omnichannel communication campaigns across 11 countries, as well as driving multiple initiatives to (1) enhance vendor experience, (2) increase vendor engagement
- Assist and execute regional automated campaigns using our CRM tool
- Assist with regional campaign performance analysis and gather insights continuously to maintain industry benchmarks
- Work closely with local teams with regards to content creation and translations
- Advice local teams by creating best practices and providing trainings to ensure they are self-sufficient in campaign creation, launch, and analysis
- Own and drive strategic projects (be it on a regional or local level), to collaborate with different stakeholders to improve vendor engagement
What You Bring To The Table
- Proactiveness and a keen eagerness to learn as we work with marketing automation tools, excel, SQL, HTML. A huge plus point if you are well versed in these tools/programmes
- Comfortable with data and analytics
- Demonstrate excellent organizational abilities in a B2B setting; ability to take initiative, work autonomously, problem-solve, collaborate with others, and prioritize the completion of assigned tasks
- Meticulous with an attention to detail
- Capable of working efficiently in a fast-paced, high-pressure setting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Marketing/Business Education background
- Locally based and do not require work pass to work in Singapore
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging working environment, with a steep learning curve.
- The chance to excel and influence in a company and team where decisions are taken based on data insights.
- Being part of a fast growing and global company.
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Growth opportunities based on your performance.
- Flexible working environment
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.