"To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination!" - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to work within our growing products line aiming to reward and increase profitability throughout the customers experiences. Together with our integrated user research team you will be ensuring how to create a seamless and delightful food ordering experience for millions of daily customers.
What's on the menu:
- Leading design in a high-impact domain , working with stakeholders to deliver solutions at tribe, product line and cross-vertical levels.
- Collaborating across all phases of the design process: conceptual design, prototypes, validation of usability and feasibility, creating production ready designs and implementation.
- Articulating design decisions by leveraging experience, research and data to build consensus to move the product process forward.
- Sharing a customer-centric approach with your interdisciplinary team to reach shared understanding on how to improve the customer experience
- Inspiring, pushing creativity, questioning established thinking and identifying industry best practices to contribute to the creation of an outstanding experience.
- Working with the design system and development partners to ensure high quality implementation.
- Extending your influence across our design chapter by sharing your skills and insights.
- Honing your knowledge of data ranking and personalization
What you can bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience as a (consumer) product designer, working in cross-functional teams to build and iterate experiences for customers.
- Extensive experience designing for Android, iOS and web
- Portfolio demonstrating a user-centered design approach, complex problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, proactive attitude and ability to maintain a structured working style in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Figma and similar design tools
- BA in UX-related field (human-computer interaction, interaction design, service design, human factors, behavioral research, graphic/visual design,psychology, sociology or anything related to cognition, perception and user behavior) or equivalent practical experience
- Enthusiastic team player who empowers and motivates team members
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!