foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven Engagement Analytics Intern (APAC) to join the Logistics, Supply & Engagement team.
Strong preference for candidates with 6 months availability
What's on your menu:
- Work at a regional scale to improve rider growth and engagement across 11 markets
- Support team to implement new processes and optimize operations across APAC
- Derive insights and formulate strategies for longer term retention, improve rider supply and enhance rider experience
- Enable data-backed decision making across supported countries
- Optimize operations through innovation and process development to implement best practices
- Exposure to product management and opportunity to manage in-house tools
What you bring to the table:
- Full-time student majoring in Business, Finance, Economics, Data Analytics, Computing or related fields
- Strong analytical, project management and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Collaborative with ability to communicate effectively
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and strong willingness to learn
- Proficient in Google Suite Applications
- Good understanding of SQL and BigQuery
- Knowledge in Tableau, Data Studio would be a plus
- Have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require sponsorship of a visa
- Candidates who are able to commit for min. 6 months will be prioritized
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.