"To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination!" - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
We are looking for a highly-driven People Partner who will partner with our foodpanda business teams to deliver excellent employee experience, develop and execute the organizational agenda and people plans with the ultimate goal to achieve business results and employee experiences.
You rapidly build relationships and are able to synthesize business priorities and are a catalyst to identify and deliver people programs to support these priorities.
With support from the Regional People Team, you will inform the regional people strategy, identify and execute people programs encompassing performance and talent management, organizational development and change, workforce and compensation planning, employee engagement and retention, and end-to-end employee experiences.
You are comfortable working with data and people metrics to deliver deep talent insights that support business decisions.
You will be the change advocate for the rollout of people initiatives, ensuring business adoption and engagement.
You are the trusted advisor to the business, constantly creating business impact through strategic management of the people agenda.
Performance and Talent Management
- Facilitate performance review sessions, provide guidance and coaching to leaders on managing performance and feedback discussions.
- Drive talent planning and succession planning exercise.
- Obtain insights and new requirements to iterate and evolve foodpanda’s performance culture and journey.
- Conduct training needs analysis and propose training plans that meet business priorities as well as employees’ professional development needs.
Organizational Development and Change
- Execute the roll out of culture, inclusion and diversity initiatives to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Manage organizational changes in an agile fashion, getting buy-in and commitment, understanding the impact on employees and bring them along the change journey through communication and enablement.
Workforce and Compensation Planning
- Serve as the cross-functional partner in aligning business needs, and workforce planning processes.
- Guide leaders in making rewards decisions using performance and business data and insights, and in alignment with our total rewards philosophy and market competitiveness
Employee Engagement and Retention
- Leverage data and insights, propose and track action plans to address and improve engagement.
- Analyze attrition data to identify trends and correlations, and make recommendations to increase talent attraction and retention rates.
Employee Experiences and HR Service Delivery
- Deliver excellent employee experience through seamless and efficient management of each step of the employee life cycle, from onboarding to career transitions.
- Provide insights on requirements for critical HR and technology projects, support business case scenarios to drive the betterment of employee experience and HR service delivery.
- At least 8+ years’ working experience in HR, with at least 5+ years in a People Partner role
- Experience in the technology start-up and/or tech consulting industry a big plus
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and problem solving mindset
- Excellent stakeholder management (C-Level exposure), communication and influencing skills
- Proficient in dealing with people data, metrics and providing insights through analytics
- Robust understanding of People processes including Total Rewards, Talent Development etc
- Change management skills
- Adaptable and comfortable navigating in a rapid paced VUCA environment
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.