"To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination!" - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic data analyst interns to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
What's on your menu:
- Work with key business stakeholders and regional data team (data analysts, data engineers, machine learning engineers) to deliver insights, reports, visualization and analysis to solve important business problems and optimize growth opportunities
- Be passionate about working with big data to define, implement and monitor business KPIs, as well as to provide data driven insights to the business
- Perform deep analytical dives into problems to troubleshoot and identify root causes and find solutions
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support cross functional projects
What you bring to the table:
- Fresh graduates/undergraduates are welcomed!
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders
- Champion of data and visualization with strong presentation and story-telling skills
- Ability to write clean, structured, and high performance SQL code
- Knowledge and experienced with BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio) is a plus
- Knowledge with big data, Data Warehouse technologies, Python or R, is a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce is a plus
- Commitment period of 6 months full-time and ability to start asap
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment, with an extra steep learning curve.
- The chance to excel and influence in a company and team where decisions are taken based on data insights.
- Being part of a fast growing and global company.
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Growth opportunities based on your performance.
- Flexible working environment.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.