"To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination!" - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
- Lead a team of media specialists and collaborate with global and local stakeholders to deliver the vision for advertising services tailored to CPG partners
- Define pricing and go-to-market strategy, and support the sales enablement for the launch of new solutions
- Manage and grow existing partnerships with CPG partners and their media agencies
- Full responsibility for the advertising revenue generated from CPG partners
- Drive local adoption of new advertising tools and processes and ensure adoption measurability
- Establish cross-functional collaborations to formulate strategic initiatives across overall foodpanda and build workflows to drive execution in local countries
- Define and with support from data and analytics teams, deliver reports which demonstrate the impact of CPG-funded advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure the smooth and timely invoicing process
- Partner with the Product Development team to develop a best-in-class retail media platform to serve our CPG partners’ advertising needs and maximise revenues
- 7 - 10 years of work-related experience in digital marketing or advertising roles, ideally in a leading e-commerce retailer or advertising/media agency, with 2+ years of line management experience
- Have a strong customer-centric mindset, are passionate about retail, and have a proven track record of delivering impactful, valuable paid marketing campaigns
- Inside-out knowledge of programmatic advertising, digital KPIs, and ad management tools
- Have a high level of competence and credibility to influence strategic decisions at all levels of the organization and across different cultures
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to make the complex appear simple
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Results-oriented and data-driven with the ability to make data-informed decisions for a strategic partnership
- Hands-on entrepreneurial mentality, capable of taking ownership and is self-starting to find opportunities in ambiguity
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.