Intern, Solutions - Advertising & Partnerships (APAC)
"To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination!" - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
We are now looking for a highly driven and motivated MBA Intern, Solutions - Advertising and Partnerships (APAC) to join our fast-growing regional headquarters base in Singapore as a regional individual contributor for 3-6 months (to start in Jan 2024). The successful candidate will be a key member of our Solutions team within the Advertising and Partnerships (APAC) team; you'll work on bringing new ideas for partnership solutions to life, working with product, operations and regional partnerships teams.
- Ideate and run discoveries for new native solutions to add to our portfolio of partnership solutions
- Solicit feedback from external partners and internal stakeholders in order to validate your ideas and size the opportunities
- Coordinate across product and partnership teams to define success metrics, run experiments and analyse results across a range of native ad solutions
- Define pricing and go-to-market strategy, and support the sales enablement for the launch of new solutions
- MBA summer intern passionate and excited about adtech, q-commerce and/or product management
- Strong business acumen backed by analytical thinking
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships while communicating honestly and directly
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/tech environments would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English (our corporate language) and great communication skills.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.