Delivery Hero (operating under the foodpanda brand in Asia) & Woowa Brothers (operating under the Baemin brand in Korea, Vietnam) are at the forefront of innovative delivery platforms both in Asia and globally. We are the world’s favorite way to order food, groceries and more online and delivered right to your doorstep in more than 12 territories. With thousands of restaurants and retail partners ready to receive orders via our websites and mobile apps, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
Together we are passionate about developing new technologies, creating opportunities for local entrepreneurs, enhancing services for consumers, and increasing job prospects for riders and restaurants.
We are now searching for a Business Development Manager for Delivery Hero Asia. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have experience in the tech/startup industry with an excellent sales track record and a passion for business development.
What's On Your Menu:
- Generate new business opportunities and increase client base
- Identify clients’ needs and provide suitable business solutions to meet clients’ requirements/budgets
- Establish, develop and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- To meet or exceed sales targets set by the company
- Develop and implement effective strategies to drive sales
- Constantly be updated with in-depth knowledge of business products and current trends
What you can bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience in business development/sales
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skill
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the clients’ needs.
- Ability to multi-task in a highly challenging and dynamic environment
- Fluent in Korean and English (communication with senior management will solely be in Korean as some are unable to speak English)
What We Feed You With:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment, and an extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team event