foodpanda is the world's #1 online food ordering platform (website and mobile app), where hungry customers can order food for home delivery from their favourite restaurants, based on their location. Currently we operate in 12 countries and territories across Asia and Europe. We are expanding and looking for a talented Senior Supply Chain Manager to join our Regional Kitchen & Concepts team in Singapore!
- Lead in the negotiation of APAC level agreements for entire foodpanda to provide the best products and services for our restaurant partners.
- Create and develop a long-term plan and strategy for the development of F&B categories supplying our partner restaurants and ensure long term success of our concepts always keeping business context in mind and considering reasonable food costs.
- Support the coordination of local/regional procurement strategies and ensure their correct implementation.
- Finding the right products (e.g. easy-to-use ingredients for our concepts); end-to-end responsibility of restaurant food category from planning the assortment, building manufacturer relationships, and commercials and orchestrating logistics and marketing efforts.
- Work closely with the culinary managers / chefs to deliver best products at optimum COGS.
- Influence and shape the development of new concepts.
- Continuous analysis and optimization of existing processes as well as for the implementation of new ones.
- Support e-Procurement users in the "procure-to-pay" process (purchase requisitions, orders, contracts, invoices, payment options).
- Work closely with the culinary development, accounting, controlling and legal teams.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical or economic field of study, or comparable academic education.
- 5-12 years of professional experience in procurement, category management or purchasing of food.
- Good network of food suppliers and producers.
- Good communication and presentation skills with fluency in English (our corporate language), with knowledge of SEA languages an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to communicate across all levels with service providers, customers, stakeholders.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Hands-on attitude – we are building a new business from scratch.
- Willingness to travel internationally from time to time.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“ DH Group ”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.