Regional Telesales Manager (APAC)
‘Bringing convenience to your everyday’ - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’). So whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we are on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organisation looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
We are now looking for a highly driven and motivated Regional Telesales Manager (APAC) to join our fast-growing regional headquarters based in Singapore. The successful candidate will be a key member of our Regional Sales Operations team, responsible for setting up and maintaining telesales capability through in-house and BPO managed sales teams.
- Reports to Head of Sales Operations (APAC), responsible for setting up and maintaining telesales capability through in-house and BPO managed sales teams.
- Drive the team towards meeting and exceeding quarterly pipeline quota and support bookings targets.
- Develop metrics and use data to continually assess both sales performance and talent performance compared with the Field Sales teams to drive strategic direction and alignment.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations, Marketing, and other internal organizations to implement and follow effective processes. This includes proper completion of sales contracts, forecast calls, and deal progression reporting.
- Supports the local teams in setting up automated tracking and reporting for telesales, with the objective to spot all the new trending restaurants from multiple sources (inbounds, blogs, social media, restaurant discovery websites, etc.)
- Gathering intelligence on inventory opportunities, in particular with regards to competition, and producing actionable analysis out of that research
- Setting up, maintaining and improving Salesforce processes for Lead Generation & Vendor Acquisition.
- Data Analysis in order to review and analyze data and be able to extract meaningful insights.
- Achieve targets for the current year through strategic initiatives in coordination with different units.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prior leadership to include a proven track record of hiring, mentoring, and coaching high-performance sales teams.
- English Language fluency required
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our solutions, industry trends, and competition
- Use and maintain Salesforce.com and other sales tools; experience with providing metrics on pipeline, sales, and lead generation
- Analytical and number-orientated. You are process-oriented and data-driven
- Thrives in high paced, fast-moving environment and is able to make quick, assertive decisions
- Outstanding attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food online to your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 11 countries.