Want to be a hero - Join the #1 Global Leader in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for a (Senio) Product Manager (f/m/d) to join our Vendor Portal team and reinvent online experience for our restaurant partners.
Vendor portal is our key platform to interact with our partners (vendors/ restaurants). The portal helps vendors through their whole journey, from the minute they start working with Delivery Hero, to operate efficiently and grow a successful business. It provides operational self-service, analytics and insights, marketing capabilities, customer engagement and much more.
The Portal is one of the most pivotal initiatives at Delivery Hero, allowing to shape the way our relationship with partners is structured. As such, the team has been growing extremely fast, creating a lot of opportunities for learning and growth. Come join us if you want to work on a B2B solution used by 500K vendors on a monthly basis in 50 countries.
- You will own areas of product end-to-end - from product discovery, go-live, data analysis with iterative approach
- You will help set-up a brand new team in collaboration with your engineering manager, designer and product analyst, and break the ground on brand new topics, building the new solution for vendors from scratch.
- You will manage expectations and create alignment with stakeholders in APAC, MENA, Europe and LATAM regions
- You will work closely with other product managers, tech teams, designers, business and product analysts ensuring a consistent experience for the end-user
- You will manage the product along the whole life-cycle – from setting the product strategy to delivering and managing the solution to create value for the vendors and DH
Your heroic skills:
- You are obsessed with consumer experience - our partners are at the core of what we do and through the portal we want to support and drive their performance
- University degree in either business, engineering or natural science studies or equivalent practical experience is preferred
- You hold minimum of 4 years of relevant level experience in product management with a proven history of delivering results
- You are able to balance user needs with business priorities and provide a rationale behind your decisions.
- You are data-driven and passionate about testing and finding the optimal solution
- You are fluent in English, mastering both written and verbal communication.
Nice to have:
- You understand the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable applications
- You worked in Agile
Why Delivery Hero?
- Join the global market leader with triple-digit growth in an exploding strategic sector to be part of the future.
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow colleagues at regular meetups and during our Product Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Flexible working hours
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
- Limited Kita spots
- And a lot more…
Delivery Hero Product is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Product teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 50+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.