At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine how technology, food, people and culture all connect across the 150 cities and 12 countries we operate in. Our Tech & Product teams are working on big challenges and complex scalability problems that come with processing upwards of 500 million orders annually. You’ll play a key role within highly collaborative, cross-functional and agile squads comprised of frontend, backend and mobile engineers, in partnership with design and product owners.
Our tribes and squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment, with flat structures where everyone has a say. We are building large scale and complex systems where you can impact users on a global level whilst enjoying autonomy to influence within a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and grow to become a better engineer, designer or product manager.
Senior Product Designer (HeroCare), APAC
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Designer - HeroCare to join the Service Tribe design team. We are part of the Logistics department and we build tools that focus on improving the service experience for customers, riders, vendors and service agents.
As a Senior Product Designer for HeroCare you will be responsible for the overall design of an interface that helps rider support agents solve issues for rider’s. Help us understand the needs of the Rider Support Agents, among other related personas and how we can best enable riders to solve issues independently, quickly and efficiently. You will need to understand and solve for the complexities that arise from building a scalable tool that serves global markets with unique needs and SOP’s.
What's on the menu:
- You will need to find a balance between business goals, technological constraints and the users needs
- You will drive it with the central team with whom you will directly cooperate, as well as by advocating for stakeholders and users needs from the regional teams
- You will be involved in the full product development cycle - from brainstorming product innovations, to running user testing and research sessions
- You will simplify the complex and create simple, elegant design solutions used by our users worldwide
- You will collaborate closely with your design and development team members to influence the product direction and design meaningful, user-centric experiences that impact our global businesses
What you can bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience working with UX, UI, and User Research as a Product Designer, UX Designer, or similar UX/UI focused role where you worked in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders for implementation of designs
- Extensive experience in designing and shipping features for both desktop web and mobile applications
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, Abstract or similar design tools. Miro (for remote collaboration) is also a plus.
- Obsessed with understanding the needs of the users of your services
- Ability to lead discussions, promote design solutions and adapt design practices – convincing through narrative and rigor
- Understanding on how to leverage data to contextualize work and make educated assumptions
- Experience working with Product Managers and engineers utilizing Agile methodologies
- Strong portfolio demonstrating user-centered design approach, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Operational experience in prioritization and time-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries. Trivial problems can always become large technical challenges at scale. If you love technology, efficiency and simplicity as much as we do, there is no better place to experience this than in foodpanda.
We always genuinely care about experience, efficiency and scalability. We do not just solve technical problems but build the foundations for foodpanda’s operations with the best tools on hand.