Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We're all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an "all hands-on deck" environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture. In 2019, we launched our grocery delivery service and currently operate in 11 countries. Groceries vertical is a key pillar of growth in APAC for both foodpanda and our parent company Delivery Hero.
We are currently hiring for Regional Commercial Performance Manager/Specialist to join our Regional New Verticals team based in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
About the job:
The candidate shall be working closely with the Regional Senior Commercial Manager in the New Verticals Commercial team in running the day to day operations for the vertical. To be successful in this role, the candidate will be able to manage multiple large scale projects, own schedules, outline key milestones etc. The candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, creating/implementing processes and raising the bar on efficiency. The role requires strategic thinking, multiple stakeholder management, problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Support new verticals commercial team in balancing platform growth and profitability through conducting pricing tests, headcount forecasting and financial modelling
- Drive commercial projects to improve platform experience and automate vendor management processes to ensure scalable growth
- Work cross functionally with support leaders as well as Business Intelligence team to drive commercial objectives and key results.
- Coordinate with global, regional and local finance stakeholders to provide strategy support for the New Verticals profitability workstream
- Conduct thorough, insightful deep-dives into existing grocery trends and identify business opportunities to capitalize on them.
- Bachelor’ Degree in a related subject
- Strong experience in the field of management consulting, finance, technology and/or a related field
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookup, pivot table, charts)
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Excellent analytical thinker and comfortable to work with large data set
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Can work under pressure; Assertive, hands-on, dynamic and with a strong drive;
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Tableau, G-suits & SQL is a big plus
- Self-motivated and get-it-done attitude. You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful