‘Bringing convenience to your everyday’ - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’). So whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we are on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organisation looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
We are now looking for a highly driven and motivated Industry Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Advertising and Partnerships (APAC) to join our fast-growing regional headquarters bases of KL or SG as a regional individual contributor. The successful candidate will be a key member of our Strategy and Operations vertical, Advertising and Partnerships (APAC) team; you'll be at the creative and performance end of making our ads and partnerships products or solutions marketed to the right audiences at scale.
- Develop and execute marketing plans, including ownership of marketing investments from planning to execution
- Develop and own the campaign narrative moments for Food and Commerce in APAC region that are localized to key markets that align with the global narrative and clearly position our solutions for apps, measurement, and privacy for advertisers, agencies and partners.
- Build strong linkages to the Panda Ads product teams to ensure the right consumer experience and feature development are of market standard
- You will set the strategy and go to market plan for Panda Ads and Partnerships across APAC
- You will be responsible for developing thought leadership with compelling insights based on narratives that you will then activate paid marketing, press cycles and other key marketing investments in driving greater adoption of our products. Marketing, Sales, Public Relations, Events, and Market Insights and working across APAC markets
- Produce creative content campaigns for social media, hyper-local case studies and insights while maximizing reach on social and digital efficiently (Moonshots)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, an advanced marketing degree maybe an advantage
- 8 years of experience in leadership creating and executing innovative marketing campaigns, within a leading consumer technology, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods (CPG) company.
- Experience in digital marketing at a regional marketing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/tech environments would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English (our corporate language) and great communication skills.
- Stakeholder management (Internal and external) is critical to be successful in this role
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food online to your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries.