At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
foodpanda is looking for an intern to join our APAC CFO Office in Singapore! The CFO Office Intern will support the CFO Office in delivering high impact projects and provide quality information to CFO or senior management for decision making. The CFO Office plays an important role in driving a collaborative and servicing culture. It also ensures smooth and timely execution of critical projects spanning from transformation, process improvement to profitability maximizing initiatives.
What's on the menu for you:
- CFO Office Initiatives:
- Offer data driven insights, deliverable creation and communication to assist senior management with decision making
- Provide meaningful inputs on improvements to streamline processes or alternative perspectives on existing problems and solutions
- Collate an inventory of ongoing projects/initiatives to keep senior management informed of progress and blockers
- Provide recommendations to guide business decisions and prepare for future growth
- Project Management:
- Lead work streams within projects or support Finance improvement projects through activities such as project scoping, gap analysis, design and implementation of solutions
- Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders across the APAC region to drive timely completion of project deliverables
- Prepare and present slide decks in relation to projects, such as executive status updates, training materials, etc
- Passion Projects and Welfare ambassador:
- We welcome fresh ideas on new ways of working, and taking ownership of an idea or project that interests you
- Generating ideas and coordinating logistics for team gatherings/activities
What you bring to the table:
- Penultimate or final year undergraduate students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or similar fields
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to prepare concise presentation decks and articulate a clear thought process is a must
- Possess a growth mindset, leveraging technology and automation to deliver solutions
- Possess an analytical and logical approach to solving problems
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills and the ability to connect well with different people on all levels and work in a collaborative and co-creation manner
- Able to work with data and perform analysis and modeling. Experience with data analytics tools (including Excel, Tableau & SQL) is a plus
- Able to commit for at least a 3-month full-time or 6-month part-time internship to experience the work we do
- Strong passion in the food delivery and q-commerce industry
What we Offer:
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food and learning and development opportunities!