Lead, Logistics Markets (APAC)
‘Bringing convenience to your everyday’ - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’). So whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we are on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organization looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
We are now looking for a highly driven and motivated Lead, Logistics Markets (APAC) to join our fast-growing regional headquarters based in Singapore. You will be responsible for supporting the APAC countries to provide a better experience to our customers through more efficient logistics.
- You will work at a regional scale to improve performance across our 11 markets in APAC.
- The delivery market dynamics and the macro environment are changing very fast. As the Lead for Logistics Markets, you will define the playbook for our local teams to cope with the new business challenges from a 360 logistics view - from P&L to product, from riders to customers.
- Leading a team of experienced, analytical analysts, you will work closely with them to define priorities, pushing for speed and results in the execution of projects.
- We move fast, and never settle. You will be challenged to break through and come up with new ways to improve the status quo.
- We think product. You will work with our Product and Tech teams to set the direction for our logistics tech products.
- The scope for this role includes:
- Logistics product strategy definition for the APAC region, to bring the business to the next level in the upcoming year;
- Delivery cost ownership, focusing on enabling sustainable growth by optimizing the unit economics in each country;
- Quarterly attack projects, working closely with the country teams to define and implement key priorities and initiatives for logistics in each market;
- On the ground sprints, visiting our markets to unblock problems and bring solutions to the country teams;
- Cross-departmental projects management, leading alignments for key projects relevant for logistics e.g. rider tips implementation in APAC
- You have at least 4 to 6 years of work experience in a high growth startup or an equivalent fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- You are a problem solver with a bias to action.
- Team management is in your DNA. You can inspire your team to excel at their job.
- You are data driven, and consistently rely on testing for decision making.
- You can challenge the status quo and bring foodpanda to the next level.
- You have outstanding written and spoken communication skills, synthesis capacity and you are reliable.
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food online to your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries.