foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
We are currently hiring for a Data Analyst for our Groceries vertical to join our growing regional APAC Marketing team, based in Singapore. This is a key role driving data analytics behind APAC-wide decisions for foodpanda’s business.
- Work with key business stakeholders and regional data team (data analysts, data engineers, machine learning engineers) to deliver insights, reports, visualization, analysis and predictive models to solve important business problems and optimize growth opportunities
- Be passionate about working with big data to define, implement and monitor business KPIs, as well as to provide data driven insights to the business
- Perform deep analytical dives into problems to troubleshoot and identify root causes and find solutions
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support cross functional projects, especially with product team (specialists & analytics)
- 4+ years experience in data analytics / business intelligence
- Ability to write clean, structured, and high performance SQL codes (preferable BigQuery) and experienced with BI Tools (Tableau, Data Studio)
- Working knowledge of Python in addition to algorithms & data structures is a must
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders
- Champion of data and visualization with strong presentation and story-telling skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Q-commerce is a plus
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.