‘Bringing convenience to your everyday’ - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’). So whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we are on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organisation looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
We are now looking for a highly driven and motivated Specialist, Special Projects to join our Regional New-Verticals team headquartered in Singapore. The Regional New-Verticals team initiates and drives new growth opportunities for the business. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor as well as a strong team player – comfortable working as a leader, supporting a team, and working closely with the country teams to drive strategic growth initiatives forward, across the region.
- Drive the q-commerce vision by identifying and driving new growth initiatives and relevant adjacencies across the region – conceptualise, run small experiments, and scale up good ones.
- Innovate and formulate new ideas independently, while understanding and creatively thinking of ways to overcome obstacles.
- Create in-depth roadmaps and resourcing plans to launch and scale projects in the e-commerce/ q-commerce space that require involvement and buy-in from multiple stakeholders in the organization.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Being equally comfortable with developing intensive business cases and donning an operational hat to get the project up and running.
- Partner closely with Regional and Local teams to execute and/or prove new ideas.
- Independently working with the leadership teams across APAC to align on objectives and deliverables to scale the project.
- Provide senior management with regular presentations on performance.
- Approx. 2-4 years of experience in either a top-tier consumer tech or e-commerce company in a similar role.
- Strong project management skills with a sound understanding of levers affecting P&L.
- First-principles thinking with an owner’s mindset.
- Intermediate modelling and numerical skills.
- Excellent communication skills to influence stakeholders and leadership.
- Adaptable to pivot and synergise with changes over the course of projects.
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food online to your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 11 countries.