foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 markets, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our regional Performance Management - New Verticals (pandamart) team to help Foodpanda make smart, data-driven business decisions. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you!
What's on your menu:
- Work within with the constantly evolving regional data team (data analysts, data engineers, machine learning engineers) as well as key business stakeholders to deliver insights, reports, visualization, analysis and predictive models
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to support cross functional projects, working closely with the global leadership team
- Define, implement, monitor business KPIs, provide data driven insight to the business
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years experience in data analytics / business intelligence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders
- Champion of data and visualization with strong presentation and story-telling skills
- Ability to write clean, structured, and high performance SQL code
- Knowledge and experienced with BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio) is a plus
- Knowledge with big data, Data Warehouse technologies, Python or R, is a plus
- Experience with data operations; ensuring stability of dashboards, data quality and setting up automations, etc.would be advantageous
What we can offer you:
- A vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds.
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment.
- Management team that recognizes top performers, welcome our newbies, and shares a love for good food.
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, insurance, pension and more.