foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
APAC Finance Business Services Team is seeking a highly motivated Head / Order to Cash (O2C) Global Process Owner - to help lead and shape O2C process for the region
The Order to Cash (O2C) Global Process Owner will report to the Head of APAC Business Finance Services. Based ideally at foodpanda’s regional headquarters in Singapore, and interact heavily with Local Finance, Transformation & Innovation team, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to coordinate and prioritize improvement efforts.
- Collaborate with process stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient process operations
- Performance and delivery to O2C Process SLA and KPIs
- Prioritization of O2C Transformation projects and providing inputs that will drive process-related investment decisions and implementation
- Ensuring the process are compliance with any regulations and internal controls / risk management measures
- Sets the vision & strategic direction for O2C end-to-end process
- Manage the development and maintenance of global standard documentation, whilst ensuring compliance to internal and external regulations, procedures and accounting standards
- Drive standardization across key processes within the region
- Liaise with Central (Delivery Hero) on managing relevant policies and procedures affecting O2C processes
- Assess change requests, prepare decision making and foster implementation
- Actively help to solve systemic or complex issues and problems in an effective manner
- Serve as the point of contact for issues escalation within O2C process.
- Own and manage the service delivery and performance of the SSC with defined SLAs/KPIs.
- Work with Transformation & Innovation tea to drive continuous improvement of processes and IT enablers,
- Support SSC evolution (e.g., increase of activity splits, incorporation of new functions) and next transformation cycle
- Support internal and external audits
- Present performance results to relevant stakeholders in relevant governance forums (e.g. Monthly, Quarterly Business Review...etc)
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or equivalent
- Professional certifications such as CA, ACCA, etc.
- 8+ years of relevant O2C functional experience (either in operations or process ownerships),
- Strong analytical skills, solid communication and presentation skills, good business acumen
- Experience working in a multi-national environment with a complex regional/country environment (referrable within the Tech Industry)
Preferred Qualifications / Experiences / Knowledge:
- Experience of operating within a finance shared service environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence, persuade and drive action.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing teams
- Process-oriented with an understanding of both financial and operational controls
- Familiar with core O2C Systems; CRM (Salesforece), ERP (SAP Preferred),
- Strong analytical skills and who can foresee upstream and downstream impacts
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Microsoft applications for analysis and reporting
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A creative mindset and a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom. You love creating new systems and solving problems via infrastructure and automation
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurants partners worldwide.