Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast!
We are looking for a self-driven and motivated Store Assistants to support the daily operations of the warehouse in Singapore. Able to work on shift based work patterns.
Why you should join us:
- You will find our warehouses to be a state of the art with air-con and no machinery, where you will enjoy a friendly and fast paced environment
- Various shift patterns available (weekday / weekend / day / night)
- Great opportunities to learn and grow your career in operations
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
- Perform and coordinate warehouse processes, from inbounds to outbounds, on a timely basis
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure efficient goods flow and accurate inventory count
- Perform inventory controls (cycle counts, expiry checks, stock replenishment, FIFO) according to SOP and ensure all food safety standards are complied with
- Lead by example and guide agency pickers on daily work allocation to meet store operational requirements within allocated timeframe.
- Liaise with Warehouse Manager in all manpower matters and daily deployment plan.
- Be rostered monthly to support ad-hoc cross-store deployment based on operational needs
- Participate in Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) procedures to ensure department compliance with regulations by performing periodic safety & health risk assessment
- Ensures compliance to company quality SOP standards and SFA requirements as a role model to fellow agency pickers
- Ensures all warehouse tools and related equipment are well maintained and serviced to ensure operational readiness at all times.
- Understands Company issues & troubleshooting platform - able to troubleshoot and send tickets for access issues when required.
- Able to refer to updated SOP/ additional resources on company shared drive when in doubt or for knowledge improvement
- Able to ensure all data entry and reporting for compliance task are accomplished as per SOP
- Ensure work areas are clean, neat and organized to be able to facilitate order fulfillment and restocking activities
- Champion safe work practices, watching out for peers and contractors
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Understanding of 5s methodology and makes conscious effort to practice on daily routines, and ingrain into personal habits.
- Tech Savvy or comfortable with working with mobile devices, laptops and other forms of digital communication.
- Able to read, understand & communicate in English is a must.
- Must be able to work in different locations (cross-deployment) based on roster and operational needs within a cluster of stores
- Displays reliable attendance (i.e. conscientiously avoids unplanned leaves, compliant with leave application process)
- Prior experience in warehouse or retail environment preferred
- Knowledge in Warehouse/Inventory Management Systems will be an added advantage
Join our telegram channel to find out more! https://t.me/joinpandamart