Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the region, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with a fast-moving and agile environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
Recently, foodpanda has launched a new B2B venture enabling better supply chain management for foodpanda vendors. We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Project Manager, pandamerchant APAC to join our fast-growing regional team based here in Singapore.
If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor as well as a strong team player – comfortable working independently, supporting a team with key insights and project leadership, and working closely with the management team.
This exciting new role will be supporting the growing pandamerchant team that is driving innovative B2B growth across foodpanda APAC. This role will be reporting into the pandamerchant Head (APAC).
- Support the pandamerchant APAC team with Project Management leadership
- Detailed project planning
- Deliverable/deck creation
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Presentation to key stakeholders
- Play a proactive role in defining the business’ data needs - collect, organize and analyze data from a variety of sources to assist with growth/refinement of the vertical
- Structure and lead complex cross-functional programs and coordinate inter and cross-company initiatives
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly in order to problem-solve
- Project manage and prioritize work based on urgency and complexity and drive tasks to closure
- Prepare communication materials and progress tracking for multiple audiences
- Support APAC leadership and drive collaboration across the region
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 4+ years of work experience in program management, preferably with startups or F&B industry
- Food & Beverage experience is desirable but not mandatory.
- Effective communication with cross-functional audiences and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders
- Track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams
- Experience setting priorities, multitasking, and working independently in a dynamic workplace
- Demonstrated record of problem-solving and analytical skills