At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine how technology, food, people and culture all connect across the 150 cities and 12 countries we operate in. Our Tech & Product teams are working on big challenges and complex scalability problems that come with processing upwards of 500 million orders annually. You’ll play a key role within highly collaborative, cross-functional and agile squads comprised of frontend, backend and mobile engineers, in partnership with design and product owners.
Our tribes and squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment, with flat structures where everyone has a say. We are building large scale and complex systems where you can impact users on a global level whilst enjoying autonomy to influence within a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and grow to become a better engineer, designer or product manager.
New business tribe
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join our New initiative tribe. This tribe owns many of the most ambitious new initiatives beyond the core businesses of Foodpanda. Together with the stakeholders, you will be able to shape the future of these products, which has the potential for a significant impact.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing our product vertical’s end-to-end customer journey.
What’s on the menu:
- Leading product prioritisation working with stakeholders, creating roadmap and delivering user-facing functionality.
- Driving discovery by analysing customer behaviour and working with UX researchers to understand customer problems and use these insights effectively.
- Partnering with engineers and product designers, overseeing product development for a squad.
- Defining user stories and driving priorities for engineering sprints and product releases.
- Building and executing experiments to validate and optimize features.
- Using data analytics and A/B testing to identify improvement opportunities
- Working through complex problems and capable of anticipating and identifying the moving parts of new features.
What you can bring to the table:
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in consumer-facing product management
- A passion for building great products & being successful in bringing them to the market.
- Customer-focused with a passion for transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- Experienced in using customer research to understand customer needs and ability to use these insights to add value to the product.
- A good understanding of scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries. Trivial problems can always become large technical challenges at scale. If you love technology, efficiency and simplicity as much as we do, there is no better place to experience this than in foodpanda.
We always genuinely care about experience, efficiency and scalability. We do not just solve technical problems but build the foundations for foodpanda’s operations with the best tools on hand.