Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the region, bringing thousands of your favourite restaurants online into your home or office… fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment; and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for a highly talented Manager, Finance Business Partner, APAC - Kitchens & Concepts to join our regional team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with experience in working well under pressure. Have a track record as a significant individual contributor and/or managing a small team. As this role would be a highly visible role, you would be working with all levels of people in the organisation and having a great personality is a plus!
- Business Partnering -
- Partner with regional department heads and cross-functional teams in management accounting, budgeting and forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Forecasting and Budgeting -
- Develop financial plans based on an in-depth understanding of business needs, with the objective of achieving growth and profitability targets.
- Create financial modelling based on business plans, new channels or product offerings, and business development opportunities.
- Financial Analysis -
- Provide meaningful financial analysis in order to aid business decisions.
- Perform revenue and pricing analysis against financial budget, highlighting trends and communicating any causes of unexpected variances.
- Financial Reviews -
- Produce, compile, and present financial data to evaluate business performance, and provide informed recommendations
- Process streamlining and automation -
- Identify and suggest areas in which we can do better! To automate, streamline, and improve current reporting, operational and accounting processes to improve business efficiency in the region.
- Proven track record of stakeholder management
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- CA, CIMA, CFA, CPA or equivalent professional qualification is a plus.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in an ecommerce, technology and/or startup company.
- Energetic and highly motivated, with a business driven and growth mindset plus excellent communication and interpretation skills
- Strong commercial awareness, strong critical thinking skills, high attention to detail and hands-on attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment all whilst having fun!
- Exceptional Microsoft Office and Google suite skills (particularly G Slides and G Docs).
- Basic programming skills, SQL, and Tableau a plus.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“ DH Group ”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.