Specialist/Manager/Senior Manager, Vendor Growth - Operations (APAC)
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
- You will be responsible for reducing the operational costs associated with deals configuration and optimizing how deals are displayed to the customers in the foodpanda app
- You will be working closely with the product team to influence vendor growth by identifying opportunities for improvement & development from a business perspective
- You will closely collaborate with country teams, vendor growth counter parts, product managers to understand business needs & vendors needs to steer development opportunities
- You will be responsible for new product GTM rollout, performance tracking, utilization tracking as well as internal trainings
- You will work closely with subscriptions team to support on GTM rollouts, performance tracking & utilization
- Utilise data collection to review and analyse performance of products and advise opportunities for improvements & further developments.
- Ideally 4-5 years of relevant working experience within a similar capacity of B2B sales, project management and business understanding (management consulting or online to offline business)
- Quantitative discipline with strong business sense with ability to articulate complex analysis and translate these into actionable business insights
- Personable and easy-going, able to speak with people of all levels in the organization
- Entrepreneurial with a bias towards action and ownership, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to drive sales performance
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.