Specialist/Manager/Senior Manager, Vendor Growth - Subscriptions (APAC)
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
- You will be leading vendor growth topics for foodpanda subscriptions vertical including vendor benefits coverage, benefits construct & compliance, benefits utilization, subscriber savings, vendor acquisitions, vendor performance & vendor retention
- You will collaborate with countries sales & operational teams to drive acquisition & growth across delivery, and support shops, pick up verticals - all while closely monitoring country performance
- You will work cross functionally with Marketing, Product, to drive vendor growth opportunities, campaigns & new product launches
- You will comb through data to derive actionable insights & influence markets to drive changes through acquisitions prioritization or process improvement
- Utilise data collection to review and analyse performance of vendors and advise opportunities for improvements & further developments.
- Leverage case studies & best practices across markets & drive KPIs to achieve quarterly targets
- Ideally 4-5 years of relevant working experience within a similar capacity of B2B sales, project management and business understanding (management consulting or online to offline business)
- Quantitative discipline with strong business sense with ability to articulate complex analysis and translate these into actionable business insights
- Personable and easy-going, able to speak with people of all levels in the organization
- Entrepreneurial with a bias towards action and ownership, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to drive sales performance
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.