Associate/Specialist, Project Management - Fintech (APAC)
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate/Specialist, Project Management - Fintech (APAC) to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
- Structure and lead complex cross-functional programs for Fintech and coordinate inter and cross-company initiatives
- Manage large cross-functional projects across product, legal, finance, marketing, and other teams
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly in order to problem-solve
- Project manage and prioritize work based on urgency and complexity and drive tasks to closure
- Prepare communication materials and progress tracking for multiple audiences
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 4+ years of work experience in program management, management consulting, and business or strategic operations.
- Payments and Fintech experience are desirable but not mandatory.
- Effective communication with cross-functional audiences and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders
- Track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams
- Experience setting priorities, multitasking, and working independently in a dynamic workplace
- Demonstrated record of problem-solving and analytical skills
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.