Manager, Pricing - New Verticals (APAC)
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Regional Pricing Manager (APAC) to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
- You develop and build pricing strategy and framework for APAC region to manage both profitability and competitiveness
- Define pricing performance metrics, work with BI to develop the appropriate data sources (internal and external), tools and reporting, manage performance of the item pricing and promotion effectiveness across our markets and generate recommendations to influence pricing & promotion strategy across different markets
- Work with product team to define and develop tools to allow foodpanda New Verticals to easily manage pricing decisions
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver price optimizations across APAC region
- Create dashboards and monitor performance and effectiveness of the pricing initiatives
- Develop good understanding of competitive landscape across countries, closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact on pricing decisions
- Stakeholder management with strong communication skills to explain complex pricing topics to across multiple departments and markets
- 8+ years experience in pricing, analytics, top-tier consultancy or a related field
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or any analytical discipline preferred
- Problem-solving skills to deliver quick and efficient solutions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate large volumes of data into strategies and actions
- Ability to present insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders in a persuasive manner, and influence strategic decisions at all levels of the organization and across different cultures
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self driven and highly motivated
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, fast learner of new tools; knowledge of analytical toolkit - SQL, BigQuery, Tableau are a plus.
- Verbal & written fluency in English, additional languages is a plus
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.