Manager, Advertising (APAC)
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen. To that end, we are looking for a Manager, Commercial - Advertising Performance (APAC) to work in our regional APAC Commercial team.
- Strategize and execute projects that will help drive incremental sales revenue
- Collaborate with countries sales & operational teams to drive Ad Sales and closely monitor country performance
- Perform analyses to derive actionable insights & influence markets to drive changes through acquisitions prioritization or process improvement
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Product, and Vendor Communications to drive vendor growth opportunities through automation and/or mass communication
- Utilise data collection to review and analyse performance of vendors and advise opportunities for improvements & further developments.
- Leverage case studies & best practices across markets & drive KPIs to achieve quarterly targets
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing
- Strong data analytics and Excel (SQL skills are a bonus)
- Background in marketing/sales or working closely with marketing/sales functions
- Willing to question the status quo when needed
- Remember, we are a startup environment:
- We are dynamic - you’ll need to be a doer and adapt constantly to many changes
- We have lots of data - you like to play with it and make decisions upon that
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.