At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine how technology, food, people and culture all connect across the 150 cities and 12 countries we operate in. Our Tech & Product teams are working on big challenges and complex scalability problems that come with processing upwards of 500 million orders annually. You’ll play a key role within highly collaborative, cross-functional and agile squads comprised of frontend, backend and mobile engineers, in partnership with design and product owners.
Our tribes and squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment, with flat structures where everyone has a say. We are building large scale and complex systems where you can impact users on a global level whilst enjoying autonomy to influence within a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and grow to become a better engineer, designer or product manager.
As a Product Lea (AdTech), you will be driving the AdTech product strategy, building unique capabilities based on our platform strength, and bringing our offerings to the next level. You’ll lead the development of all parts of our AdTech stack: inventory management, targeting, bespoke Ad modules, tracking, reporting and user experience.
What you’ll do:
- Set the vision, product strategy and roadmap to drive business impact.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of your products and initiatives.
- Run experiments to support your product decisions with data.
- Understand advertising partner needs and build delightful user experiences.
- Grow the team into a thriving domain and subsequently lead a group of PMs.
- Lead product execution and help your team members thrive.
- Work closely with the engineering teams across products to build scalable and robust solutions.
- Align with business stakeholders and other product teams to drive meaningful outcomes and ensure cohesive user experience.
- Keep apprised of innovations and trends in the industry as well as emerging technologies, and inspire teams to stay ahead of the curve.
- Ensure a balanced approach to delivering value to our advertising partners while keeping consumer experience delightful and unobtrusive.
A good fit for this role:
- Successful building AdTech products in a direct to consumer market (growth product management experience is strongly preferred).
- Good understanding of AdTech product space. You understand the nuances of build vs buy for different parts of the stack.
- Comfortable developing product strategies and roadmaps, deriving insights from data and understanding high-level technical architectures.
- Experience guiding and coaching other PMs.
- Obsessed with the user experience and have a track record of successful collaboration with designers.
- Experience running experiments and leveraging qualitative and quantitative data, balanced with product sense, to drive product decisions.
- Solid experience leading agile teams and great at turning epics into well-structured user stories.
- Willing to take action, challenge the status quo and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to balance priorities.
- Great at communications and have experience presenting to senior management and building consensus.
- Have a curious growth mindset paired with strong execution.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries. Trivial problems can always become large technical challenges at scale. If you love technology, efficiency and simplicity as much as we do, there is no better place to experience this than in foodpanda.
We always genuinely care about experience, efficiency and scalability. We do not just solve technical problems but build the foundations for foodpanda’s operations with the best tools on hand.