‘Bringing convenience to your everyday’ - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
Whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting the groceries you crave for, we’re all about delivering happiness. As we grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we’re on the lookout for talents who are excited about making a tangible impact and ready to thrive personally and professionally in a startup culture.
We’re currently looking for highly driven, motivated and experienced CRM Specialists to join our regional marketing team in Singapore. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical ability, and has an experimentation mindset. You have experience in B2C app-based companies in e-commerce, travel, food delivery or other sectors. You should have a deep understanding of CRM lifecycles and best practices, and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Strategize, create and execute on lifecycle and other CRM marketing campaigns across the region. Responsible for campaign management, user targeting, campaign measurement and optimisation.
- Set up and optimize campaigns and automated flows for emails, push and in-app notifications
- Be a trusted CRM advisor for the countries. Recommend campaign strategy for each market based on data-driven insights from campaign performance, flows, and experiments.
- Define metrics, measure performance, monitor KPIs and derive actionable insights
- Develop an experimentation roadmap, run experiments and scale campaigns based on the results.
- Work closely with Data Science to ensure constant CRM innovation
- Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition, retention and advocacy practices
- Minimum 3+ years of CRM experience including designing, planning, and running customer lifecycle programs.
- Experience of working on one of the customer engagement and automation platforms such as Braze or MoEngage
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and good with numbers
- Experience of working on high volume of CRM/digital marketing campaigns in digital companies
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to work in an environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment with immense learning and growth potential
- A team that has a huge impact on the region and plays a critical role
- Collaborative environment with diverse, talented colleagues