foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
We’re currently looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Head/Lead of CRM to join our regional marketing team in Singapore. You are a thought leader, have a proven track record of leading high-performing CRM teams in a digital environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to lead a regional team with exceptional people and with a direct impact on our customers, this is the place for you.
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Director of Audiences (APAC). The successful candidate will play a key role in building CRM strategies by working closely with cross-functional teams across the region.
- Create strategic vision for CRM across multiple touchpoints (email, push, SMS, in-app messaging). Responsible for developing regional CRM strategies and initiatives to drive business growth across 12 markets
- Manage and coach a team of CRM managers to strategize, create and execute on lifecycle and other marketing campaigns. Build a best in class CRM team in the industry
- Work closely with regional and local stakeholders to prioritise CRM efforts and develop experimentation strategy
- Manage Regional CRM budget. Advise the countries on CRM budget allocation, based on data-driven insights and past campaign performance
- Own CRM KPIs and revenue, as well as specific business goals around CRM strategies. Identify additional KPIs where needed. Be able to measure and attribute the effectiveness of the campaigns to the efforts put by the CRM team
- Work closely with Data Science to ensure constant CRM innovation
- Be able to identify and scale CRM processes regionally by automating, regionalising or outsourcing campaign management processes
- Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition, retention and advocacy practices
- MBA/MSc or related programs preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of direct CRM experience. At least 5+ years in managing a high-performing team
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and good with numbers
- A people leader with a track record of inspiring, nurturing and grooming talented individuals
- Hustler, action-oriented and can-do attitude
- Experience in leading teams that manage high volume CRM/performance marketing/digital marketing/growth campaigns in digital companies
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.