Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
Foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the region, bringing thousands of your favourite restaurants online into your home or office… fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We are looking for a high calibre Lead, Finance Business Partner - Q-Commerce (APAC), to join our Regional New Verticals Finance team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with experience in working well under pressure. Have a track record as a significant individual contributor and/or managing a small team. As this role would be a highly visible role, you would be working with all levels of people in the organisation and having a great personality is a HUGE plus!
What's on your plate
- Direct finance partnering activities for APAC markets and all businesses including new businesses in the Q-Commerce space.
- Partner with regional business heads and country managers in management accounting, budgeting and forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Develop financial plans based on an in-depth understanding of business needs, with the objective of achieving growth and profitability targets.
- Oversee financial and information analysis, measure the financial impact from a broad range of variables and key indicators.
- Compile and present financial data to evaluate business performance, and provide informed recommendations.
- Lead ad-hoc projects, and continually automate/streamline processes to improve business efficiency in the region.
- To groom existing team and further build to be the next hyper-functional finance team
What you bring to the table
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- CA, CFA, or equivalent professional qualification in Finance a plus
- Approx. 12-15 years in Finance Partnering / Business Finance / Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), including managing teams of >10 staff.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce business, and experience in building and scaling regional teams in the tech / e-commerce space.
- Track record in delivering strategic business finance objectives and large-scale projects regionally.
- Ability to effectively translate and present complex financial information to non-financial managers.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with ability to influence across all organisation levels.
What we’ll feed you
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“ DH Group ”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.