At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine how technology, food, people and culture all connect across the 150 cities and 12 countries we operate in. Our Tech & Product teams are working on big challenges and complex scalability problems that come with processing upwards of 500 million orders annually. You’ll play a key role within highly collaborative, cross-functional and agile squads comprised of frontend, backend and mobile engineers, in partnership with design and product owners.
Our tribes and squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment, with flat structures where everyone has a say. We are building large scale and complex systems where you can impact users on a global level whilst enjoying autonomy to influence within a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and grow to become a better engineer, designer or product manager.
Product Manager (Subscriptions), APAC
As the Product Manager (Subscriptions), APAC, you will be working to accelerate the growth of pandapro, our subscriptions offering with exclusive benefits, across foodpanda markets. Partnering with engineering, design, data, marketing and commercial teams, you will be building a product that offers unique value proposition for our customers, vendors and the platform.
You will get to evangelize the “what” and “why” of everything we do in subscriptions. Pandapro users are ordering more and saving even more. Come, join us to build products that foster lasting relationships with our users!
What’s on the menu:
- Set the vision, product strategy and roadmap for Subscriptions.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of your products and initiatives.
- Drive acquisition and growth in partnership with our business teams.
- Run experiments to support your product decisions with data.
- Develop strategies and execute plans to drive usage and business value.
- Work closely with the engineering teams across products to build scalable and robust solutions.
- Align with business stakeholders and other product teams to drive meaningful outcomes and ensure cohesive user experience.
- Lead product execution and help your squad members thrive.
- Keep apprised of innovations and trends in the industry as well as emerging technologies, and inspire teams to stay ahead of the curve.
What you can bring to the table:
- Experience in building subscription products or working in digital B2C organizations.
- Comfortable developing product strategies and roadmaps, deriving insights from data and driving high-level technical decisions.
- Thrive between the balance of customer delight and commercial goals, and can work with a large portfolio of teams across product verticals and geographies to lead alignments and collaborations on product-driven business outcomes.
- Experience running experiments and leveraging qualitative and quantitative data, balanced with product sense, to drive product decisions.
- Good at leading and influencing, and demonstrated product leadership in the past.
- Solid experience leading agile teams and great at turning epics into well-structured user stories.
- Willing to action, challenge the status quo and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to balance priorities.
- Great at communications and have experience presenting to senior management and building consensus.
- A curious growth mindset paired with strong execution
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries. Trivial problems can always become large technical challenges at scale. If you love technology, efficiency and simplicity as much as we do, there is no better place to experience this than in foodpanda.
We always genuinely care about experience, efficiency and scalability. We do not just solve technical problems but build the foundations for foodpanda’s operations with the best tools on hand.