‘Bringing convenience to your everyday’ - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’). So whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we are on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organisation looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Public Affairs Specialist/Manager, APAC to join our fast-growing regional team based here in Singapore. The successful candidate will be a key member of our APAC Communications and Public Affairs team, responsible for the development and management of policies and its impact on foodpanda’s business and operations.
- Help craft policies for the platform that take into consideration the needs and interests of all our stakeholders
- Track and evaluate key regulatory developments and proposals on issues such as gig economy, competition, consumer protection, data protection and fraud
- Assist in the development and management of foodpanda's internal policies on particular issues or product areas, as well as projects related to the area of environmental, social and corporate governance
- Build relationships with and understand the perspectives of partners on internal teams, such as PR, Operations, Marketing, Commercial and Legal
- 4-8 years of demonstrated experience managing public policy and/or government relations and advocacy work
- Experience working and engaging with policymakers, civil society and non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of APAC political system, environment and institutions
- Ability to exercise strong judgment and problem-solving skills, creativity, and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in policy work for a multinational corporation or government preferred
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“ DH Group ”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.