Product Analyst - Fintech
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food and people are connected. Headquartered in Singapore, foodpanda offers a quick and convenient way to get food, groceries and more delivered to your doorstep at the touch of a button. Through our network of local restaurants, retailers and pandamart stores, we provide thousands of exciting on-demand options to customers in over 400 cities across 12 markets in Asia. foodpanda is part of Delivery Hero, a world leader in food delivery and related services.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our growing team that who will work closely with our fintech squads based in Singapore. You will be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
This role reports directly to our Director of Data & Product Analytics.
- Identify factors affecting product performance and growth, derive meaningful insights to guide to better product and decision making for our business leaders.
- Work with cross functional partners (Product Managers/Design/Engineering etc.) for product optimization and bring value to the business.
- Deep dive into big data (transactional, click stream etc.) and provide business intelligence and analytics support to business initiatives.
- Design A/B experiments to optimize and drive future product developments.
- Perform market activity analysis and any other analytics that would help guide product and business decision making.
- Proactively identify data analysis needs of product and business lines.
- Ability to conduct rigorous analysis based on sound statistics and scientific reasoning.
- Generate automated insights through reports and dashboards using self-service tools.
- 3+ years of work experience performing data analysis in any field (Product Data, FinTech ,Marketing, Ad Tech etc.).
- Strong experience in leveraging SQL for analytics (BigQuery experience is a plus).
- Proficiency in analytical tools / languages such as Python or R.
- Ability to clearly communicate analytical findings to relevant stakeholders with effective written and oral communication skills.
- Able to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- A team player that enjoys working with a diverse team and delivering measurable results.
[Good to have]
- Prior experience working in Internet, eCommerce, User Recommendation products.