Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small 'f') is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide through the energy of our pink riders and passionate employees across the globe.
We are now looking for a high-caliber Director, Organisation & People Development (APAC) to join our fast-growing regional headquarters based in Singapore. Organisation & People Development (OPD for short) covers a range of Human Resources functions including – culture & values, employee engagement, performance management, and L&D. OPD is a key voice in the organisation’s growth, ensuring that everyone grows together with the company!
This position will report directly to the Head of People (APAC) and partner closely with the People teams across our 12 countries.
- Serve as the senior level expert for all OPD related matters in APAC region.
- Partner with senior HR and business stakeholders to understand the business and people priorities, and develop the people strategy.
- Talent and Performance Management:
- Oversee the design and implementation of foodpanda’s performance management philosophy, programs, and systems, in line with company culture and principles.
- Collaborate with other People functions and business leaders across APAC to continuously evolve foodpanda’s performance management requirements.
- Learning and Development:
- Responsible for foodpanda’s L&D strategy and execution.
- Design and deliver programs to serve learning and development needs, leveraging learning tools, technology, and vendors.
- Organisation Culture and Experiences:
- Design and implement measures to foster corporate culture, ensure its values and principles are woven into the organization’s fabric and all people related practices.
- Leverage tools, technology, and data to identify ways of improving employee experience and engagement.
- Collaborate with other people functions and business to design and implement programs to drive employee engagement and collaboration.
- Organization Effectiveness:
- Partner with the business to identify opportunities for org effectiveness and change, including to-be org design and implementation, collaboration and productivity improvements
- Ensure compliance with internal and statutory requirements.
- Approx. 8-12 years in OPD functions including experience in managing large OPD teams.
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/tech environments preferred.
- Track record in change management and application of people analytics.
- Strong collaboration and business partnering capabilities combined with demonstrated ability to influence.
- Great vendor management and facilitation skills.
- Passion for people and culture, with relentless growth mindset.
- Innovative and creative problem solving and decision making
- Management consulting experience in talent and organization related disciplines a plus.
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food online to your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries.