Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture. In 2019, we launched our retail groceries brand “PandaMart” and currently operate in 4 countries. Groceries vertical is a key pillar of growth in APAC for both foodpanda and our parent company Delivery Hero.
We are currently hiring for Vendor Manager, APAC to join our Regional New Verticals team based in Singapore. The Vendor Manager will work with highly strategic vendors to drive a large business towards the next phase of growth and will own all aspects of their business.
What's on your menu:
- He/she will analyze data to identify key brands to target, initiate long term relationships with brands’ senior management, resolve any operational, logistical or business issues, lead Joint Business Plans on foodpanda’s behalf and help the brands grow on the platform.
- Should have experience in building strong relationships, driving significant top and bottom line results, and be comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate must also possess strong analytical acumen and be comfortable drawing metric-based conclusions by managing an extensive amount of data.
- This person needs to have a deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for creating a world class shopping experience for our customers.
- The right candidate stays on top of industry and competitive trends, and is able to execute at both a tactical and strategic level to drive selection, sales, and margin growth, while also improving our customer experience and education.
- Define and drive long-term objectives and strategy for the business. He/she will be responsible for managing comprehensive selection across multiple large brands, developing collaborative marketing and promotions, and driving sales and margin improvements.
- The ideal candidate has strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree would be preferred
- 6+ years of experience in buying/planning, operations, or finance
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Experience in building partnerships at senior management level
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and vendor management experience
- Experience with business analysis and expertise in Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – prioritization, planning and task delegation