foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
We are currently looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Lead/Head, Demand Strategy - Growth (APAC) to join our regional marketing team in Singapore. This role will sit within the Demand Strategy team, which thrives to simplify business growth decision making via the development of data-driven & systematic frameworks, processes, tools & assets.
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Head, Demand Strategy & Innovation. The successful candidate will play a key role in shaping customer growth strategies via development & implementation of various key initiatives, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, participating in identifying product roadmap, and many more.
- Capitalize on the availability of rich transactional and market data to formulate deep understanding of customer needs & behavior, develop new customer insights
- Stay on top of the market & competition trends, to formulate key strategies to further unlock growth and strengthen competitive advantage
- Work hand-in-hand with product team to develop the best in class user experience and tools to continue drive exponential growth
- Be the stakeholder champion that simplifies complex problem statements, facilitate constructive discussions into actionable growth insights/plans
- Own, lead and drive growth-focused special cross-departmental projects/campaigns/partnership
- Be hands-on & proactively assume responsibilities and ownership of customer growth initiatives
- Motivate and inspire team members by creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience in top tier consulting firms / hyper-growth startups / e-commerce company
- Proven ability to lead and drive a highly motivated and performance driven team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to work effectively with people across divisions & backgrounds
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Structured thought-process & strong analytical ability, with some experience with operational execution
- Working knowledge and experience writing queries using MySQL and using visualization tools like Tableau
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.