At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine how technology, food, people and culture all connect across the 150 cities and 12 countries we operate in. Our Tech & Product teams are working on big challenges and complex scalability problems that come with processing upwards of 500 million orders annually. You’ll play a key role within highly collaborative, cross-functional and agile squads comprised of frontend, backend and mobile engineers, in partnership with design and product owners.
Our tribes and squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment, with flat structures where everyone has a say. We are building large scale and complex systems where you can impact users on a global level whilst enjoying autonomy to influence within a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and grow to become a better engineer, designer or product manager.
Senior Product Manager
As the Senior Product Manager, you would be responsible for defining / experimenting and delivering platform features that contribute to the growth of foodpanda services across different markets.
Working closely with the business, you would own all mechanisms on the platform that promote growth and define what value propositions we should focus on to make our user’s lives better and to grow adoption, usage and revenue dramatically.
What’s on the menu:
- Define and execute a robust and comprehensive strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for foodpanda business
- Create a product roadmap and execute on product vision to grow foodpanda business.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of the product.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to drive up engagement for users.
- Grow revenue directly attributable to value created by the product post launch.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, design, analytics, and other product managers to drive our business with meaningful value to our user base and to ensure alignment with Product strategy.
- Working closely with the engineering teams across products to build a solution as scalable as the vision.
- Keep apprised of new innovations and trends in startups/ ecommerce and emerging technologies.
What you can bring to the table:
- Willing to take action and ambitious with ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere
- Technical understanding of the systems and technologies behind your product, their limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons for architectural decisions.
- Equally comfortable with building a business PRD and understanding high-level technical architectures.
- Thrive between the balance of customer experience and commercial needs
- Able to deal with ambiguity and be able to break down barriers
- Ability to balance priorities and multi-task
- Experience in presenting to senior management and building consensus
- Turn business requirements into a road map of features broken down by quarter
- Maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- Sound product and execution skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Able to be very detailed while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Define key requirements and go deep on the details as needed
- Be the SME for the feature(s) / product you are driving
- Develop metrics and reporting for features
- Drive alignment across program and technology teams to deliver on stakeholder needs.
- Experience in building platform solutions, defining services and applications
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries. Trivial problems can always become large technical challenges at scale. If you love technology, efficiency and simplicity as much as we do, there is no better place to experience this than in foodpanda.
We always genuinely care about experience, efficiency and scalability. We do not just solve technical problems but build the foundations for foodpanda’s operations with the best tools on hand.