At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food and people are connected. Headquartered in Singapore, foodpanda offers a quick and convenient way to get food, groceries and more delivered to your doorstep at the touch of a button. Through our network of local restaurants, retailers and pandamart stores, we provide thousands of exciting on-demand options to customers in over 400 cities across 12 markets in Asia. foodpanda is part of Delivery Hero, a world leader in food delivery and related services.
We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst, to join our growing team that who will work closely with our fintech squads based in Singapore. You will be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
As a Senior Product Analyst, you will have end-to-end ownership in ensuring we are data-driven in the way we shape our product roadmap - define and implement tracking requirements, set up A/B tests, analyse large datasets to provide actionable insights, and communicate the results to relevant stakeholders.
This role reports directly to our Director of Data & Product Analytics.
What's on the menu:
- Be accountable for providing deep insights, recommendations and data driven decision needs for the associated business function.
- Work with cross functional partners (Product Managers/Design/Engineering etc.) to bring value to the business.
- Deep dive into big data (transactional, click stream etc.) and provide business intelligence and analytics support to business initiatives.
- Automate required insights through reports and dashboards using self-service tools.
- Implement analytics best practices based on reproducibility and scientific reasoning.
- Identify data to be tracked and measured; monitor implementation and validate data quality for analysis purpose.
- Leverage data and your quantitative skills to model customer behaviour patterns, customer segments etc.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve core aspects of customer journey such as onboarding, engagement, retention, loyalty etc.
- Define clear KPIs, feature success metrics etc. to track product performance by deconstructing product strategy, goals and value propositions.
- Identify factors affecting product / feature performance and growth; build analytics strategy aligned with product vision and roadmap.
- Actively plan experiments such as A/B testing to optimize and drive future product developments.
- Capture hypothesis & assumptions; plan to test and validate through experimentation.
- Perform market activity analysis and any other analytics that would help guide product and business decision making.
What you can bring to the table:
- 5+ years of work experience performing data analysis in any field (Product Data, FinTech ,Marketing, Ad Tech etc.).
- Strong experience in leveraging SQL for analytics (BigQuery experience is a plus)
- Strong experience in analytical tools / languages such as Python or R.
- Experience designing online controlled experiments and analyzing results with a solid background in statistics
- Ability to clearly communicate analytical findings to relevant stakeholders with effective written and oral communication skills
- Experience building self-service analytics dashboards using Tableau, Looker, Data Studio etc.
- A team player that enjoys working with a diverse team and delivering measurable results
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries. Trivial problems can always become large technical challenges at scale. If you love technology, efficiency and simplicity as much as we do, there is no better place to experience this than in foodpanda.
We always genuinely care about experience, efficiency and scalability. We do not just solve technical problems but build the foundations for foodpanda’s operations with the best tools on hand.