The Customer Experience Associate will own the full suite of customer experience metrics. A strong bias towards data balanced with high emotional intelligence is crucial to ensuring the optimal experience for our customers.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- As one of the brains behind our customers’ operations, you will be responsible for the performance analysis, optimization and process design of one of the biggest stakeholders of our business: customers.
- You will lead towards designing in best in class service functions to address customer pain points during pre, live, and post-delivery and set them up to offer a stellar experience
- You’ll be in a highly data-driven role working on customer touchpoint feedback analysis, organizing and recommending changes with a key focus on outer loop initiatives to improve user experience through Bottom-Up NPS Closed Feedback Loop
- You’ll be adept at managing stakeholders, be it the business or operational managers to influence business goals with the ultimate purpose to maximize our NPS.
- You’ll be required to be deeply involved with our Shared Service Centre in Malaysia to collaborate, understand and implement our regional and global best practices
- Every day you would be consistently identifying and monitoring how forces within the system can potentially impact NPS - for the good or worse
- You’ll be the champion of after order NPS and restaurant rating and constantly strive to optimize it
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain a communication channel with inter/intra departmental teams
- You’ll manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports
- You’ll automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management or similar field.
- 2 plus years of experience in a customer centric and highly data backed role
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and self-disciplined, able to work on multiple projects in a self-structured and well-prioritized way
- Extremely analytical, data-driven & with a keen eye on process improvement
- Foundation knowledge of SQL, Big query, Power BI and other data visualization tools.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.