"To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination!" - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
We are currently looking for a highly driven, motivated Senior Analyst, Logistics Operations (APAC) to work in our regional APAC team. You will be responsible for supporting the APAC countries to provide a better experience to our customers through more efficient logistics. This role will be based in Malaysia.
- You will be empowered to take full responsibility for improving logistics operations.
- Work on regional projects for our 11 APAC markets to improve logistics operations performance, with a focus on customer experience and retention.
- Analyze big sets of product data to understand our riders, vendors and customers’ behavior, to define the direction our products should develop.
- Transform big data sets into visualizations to help yourself and the team make the right decisions.
- Potential projects:
- Analyze large data sets to identify areas to optimizing spending that improve rider and consumer experience
- Understand demand patterns and collaborate with growth marketing to improve forecasting accuracy
- Analyze and execute optimal delivery fee structures to improve overall gross profit
- Identify opportunities to improve staffing efficiency in supply crunch zones
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or another quantitative field.
- You have at least 2-4 years of work experience in analytical roles for high growth startups, investment banking, consulting or logistics environment
- You love data analysis. Excellent SQL and Excel skills are a must. Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Data Studio) is a plus.
- You enjoy working independently and are reliable
- We are very dynamic. You need to feel comfortable in fast-changing working environments
- You are open minded and eager to learn even the most minimal detail of the business
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.