Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda. foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Executive who is able to convince the best restaurants in Malaysia to join foodpanda. You will work like an entrepreneur and simultaneously be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
About the job:
As our Senior Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for signing partnership agreements between foodpanda and the best-in-class restaurants.
What will you be doing?
- Business Development Executives at foodpanda are responsible for driving B2B sales, seek and secure a new partnership with vendors
- You should have a keen interest in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up for the best local and international restaurants
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for improvements to management
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in-person meetings, and sell foodpanda to restaurants in Malaysia
- Exceed sales targets & performance based goals while working independently
- At the same time, you will become part of our international network and highly skilled team
- You have the chance to gain an inside perspective of our fast-growing business by being responsible for the business from day 1
- Manage a portfolio of restaurant accounts and exceed goals for account retention, development, and maintenance
Who are we looking for?
- You have successfully completed a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply or have at least 3 years of work experience in consulting, e-commerce, or start-up
- Strong management skills: manage and motivate your team in the field.
- Flexibility, restaurants do not always operate on 9-to-5 schedules
- Outgoing and confident in their appearance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
- You are very proactive and could lead independent projects
- Excellent English skills complete your profile
- You are an ‘out-of-the-box’ thinker and want to constantly challenge the status quo
What We Offer
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company