Central Operations was born in 2017 and is the backbone operations for foodpanda in APAC. We are around 1800 employees internally and more than 4000 outsourced employees supporting 11 different countries and in their respective languages. Today we start our journey to become a Center of Excellence by the end of 2022 and we would like YOU to Join us!.
So you are finally at the end of your university / college days and it is time for the working world. Are you ready for it? Here at foodpanda, we would like too: -
- Empower you to turn your dreams into actual achievements.
- Accelerate your technical capabilities (basically what you learned) by giving you real life projects that will leave a lasting impact on the organization.
- Help you familiarize yourself into what it feels like to work in a hyper growth, high performing organization where you will be able to converse with multiple individuals across different backgrounds and seniority
- Leverage our e-learning tools, which will be available to you through out the internship program.
Who are we looking for?
- You are not a copy-cat or just a do-er. Instead, you have an agile and creative mind that can relate what you studied to what's happening around you. We are looking for people who are innovative, strategic and can work in an extremely fast phased environment.
- You are curious, love asking questions, and more importantly, hungry for knowledge, experience and impact.
The below would be a list of available opportunities which should align with your degree:-
- Information Technology, Network Administration, Business Management/Administration, Operations
Management, Mass Communications, Marketing & Administration, Psychology, Linguistic, Human Resource,
Project Management, Social & Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, BI Analytics and any STEM related fields.
Skills and requirements:
- You are analytical and excellent in report writing and presentation skills.
- You have amazing leadership & time management qualities which can be show-cased by your additional extra-curricular activities.
- Able to participate in the program for a minimum 4 to 6 months.
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Candidates must be a resident in Malaysia, or have the rights to work in Malaysia.
- Do attach your CV, Cover letter and academic transcripts when submitting your application.
- Shortlisted candidates can expect to perform assessments where necessary.
- This is an office based role, so please ensure that you can work out of our office at Southgate Commercial Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
At Central Operations we “Work smarter together”, “Always add value” & “Look for trouble”, these are our guiding principles that will make us a Center of Excellence in no time. We aim to create a magical experience for you here at foodpanda as we win through diversity by hiring the BEST talents from all walks of life.