foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 100,000 partner restaurants in more than 325 cities across 13 Asian and Central European countries globally. foodpanda is active in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.my
About Delivery Hero
Delivery Hero is a leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace with number one market positions in terms of restaurants, active users, and orders in more countries than any of its competitors across 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. Delivery Hero also operates its own delivery service in 200+ high-density urban areas around the world. The Company is headquartered in Berlin and has over 21,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.deliveryhero.com
About The Role
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Onboarding Executive/ Senior Executive, pandamerchant for our team in Klang Valley. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the pandamerchant team.
This role will be based in Klang Valley and will report to the Sales Team Lead.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in any person trainings required and handle technical issues from the Account Management and Business Development Team
- Provide quality vendor service support, including handling requests and enquiries from vendors and suppliers and investigating live operations issues
- Assist in supplier catalogues collection and onboarding information
- Facilitate the process between central team and local team on onboarding journey
- Work closely with Account Management Team and Sales Teams in consolidating sales data for tracking and analysis
- Assist in onsite implementation & provide on-site training to vendor
- Review vendor's usage, identify process improvement opportunities and drive improvement of vendor performance
Who are we looking for?
- Preferably candidates with less than 3 years experience in a related industry, fresh graduates are welcomed
- Comfortable to work on-site various vendor locations
- Fun, open and charismatic personality with willingness in take on new challenges
- Solid understanding of the food and beverage market in Malaysia
- Attention to details with excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills across departments
- Sensitive to tasks schedule and timeline
- Self-motivated with the capability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other language skills is a plus
- Comfortable with basic business Excel and Google Sheets operations and formulas
- Ability to interact with various system and tools (training will be provided)