Central Operations was born in 2017 and is the backbone operations for foodpanda in APAC. We have around 1800 employees internally and more than 4000 outsourced employees supporting 11 different countries and in their respective languages. Today we start our journey to become a Center of Excellence by the end of 2022 and we would like YOU to Join us!. To know us better, check out this video https://bit.ly/3KOHSEI
foodpanda’s Central Operations is looking for a HR Generalist
SENIORITY LEVEL : Mid-senior level
FUNCTION : People Operations
LOCATION : Southgate Commercial Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
REPORTS TO : Lead, People Partner
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
In this role, you own processes + policies from thinking about it, improving it, executing it and maintaining it. You are a people person with a passion for a progressive work culture. You do not shy away from administrative tasks and you consider the people you support your customer.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN:
- A SME for HR business processes >> development, implementation, execution and maintenance
- Own end to end HR processes with strong need to automate where possible
- You know and can champion all people related topics in an employee life-cycle journey. (onboarding, internal mobility, disciplinary, IR/ER, performance management, rewards & recognition, off-boarding, etc.)
- Collaborate and guide business’s people leaders to ensure a deep understanding of HR practices or processes
- Represent the first point of contact for all our employees, providing them with the highest quality service by responding to their people-related inquiries and concerns
- Support HR operation activities: e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, exit reviews, maintaining HR data etc
- Manage a wide variety of queries and questions from employees through our ticket system (JIRA)
- Ensure customer satisfaction of employees and provide professional customer support
- Support HR operation projects or ad-hoc tasks
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE.
- 3-5 years of Human Resources working experience or relevant working experience.
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, good at structural thinking and problem solving
At Central Operations we “Work smarter together”, “Always add value” & “Look for trouble”, these are our guiding principles that will make us a Centre of Excellence in no time. We aim to create a magical experience for you here at foodpanda as we win through diversity by hiring the BEST talents from all walks of life.